Saturday, October 14, 2006



This morning, Caroline, Jay, and I went up to Mt. Airy for their annual fall festival. We met up with the Fehrman-Lees for a few hours of taking in the sights. The quaint streets of the sleepy mountain town were lined with artisans, crafters, and food. The air was fresh with the crisp scent of autumn. Interestingly, the crowd was extremely diverse. There were white people who were old, young, middle aged. Some of them even had brown hair!



This evening, Caroline insisted on playing video games while Jay cooked us up some dinner. To my utter shock, she actually kicked my bum when we were playing Primal Rage. She was Saurus, the giant T-Rex that fells mere giant monkeys with a few tail flicks. I'm really not kidding - she was capable of beating me. It seemed that she even understood the way to use the controller. And I'm not even drunk yet!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are there no new pictures? Caroline's fans need an update. Get on the ball, Jay!

October 19, 2006 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter