Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Caroline and I had a fantastic time in NJ. Thanks to Cheryl's family for their hospitality.
Unfortunately, although many pictures were taken, not many were with my camera.
The flights back were uneventful, and we actually landed a bit earlier than scheduled.
Today we met up with Emma and her parents at Costco and the girls had a great time together. Sadly, Emma is leaving for about week starting tomorrow.
By renewing my cell phone contract, I got a new phone - finally I have a camera phone. Expect the pictures to be even lower quality now. This was the best from today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I'm glad you guys got home safely and when you did! It's good to have you back on the blog.

August 10, 2006 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter