Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Caroline took her first trip to the dentist this morning to check out her damaged tooth. They couldn't tell if she severed the blood vessel, and if she did, it might come out. The underlying permanent tooth doesn't look damaged. The x-ray below shows her permanent teeth above her baby teeth. She was a perfect patient, sitting for an x-ray without protest. I wasn't able to get my first dental x-ray until I was at least 12 (very bad gag reflex), so I was very proud of her.

We went to the nearest pediatric dentist that I found in the yellow pages. It was a fantastic choice - everyone was very friendly and helpful, and the office and examining area was very well designed. I don't think Caroline wanted to leave, but we'll see how she likes it when the visits get a bit more intense than a few x-rays and poking around in her mouth.




2 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Is that the one on Peacehaven or a different one?

July 25, 2006 10:37 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Yes, it's the one on Peacehaven by Robinhood. I think it's called Meyer, Spangler & Rohlfing. We saw Dr. Meyer. I called at 9am, and she got in at 9:30. And the staff was super friendly. The best outing of the week so far.

July 25, 2006 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter