Thursday, July 20, 2006

Caroline and I hosted our playgroup this week. Most of the gang was out of town (or so they told me), so it was a pretty small turnout. I got stung in the neck by a bee, which could have been worse if it was one of the kids or the moms. And my throat didn't swell completely shut before I popped some benadryl.


After the playgroup, at Caroline's insistence, we joined Aaron, Bobby and Mikey at the pool. Though Caroline was really in need of a nap, in my benadryl haze I was powerless to resist her nagging. And Caroline made the trip extra special, filling her swim diaper twice with horrible packages for me. Then she screamed all the way home, distraught that after a mere two hours in the midday sun I would want to leave. Pretty painful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter