Monday, June 26, 2006


Caroline has been on an eating rampage for the last couple weeks. Her weight really hasn't gone up much, but she looks a bit taller. And she costs more.
Emma came over this morning for some backyard exercise; the girls managed to get good and coated in water and sand before their naps. It started raining this afternoon, so we went to a McDonald's indoor play area for the first and last time - from the ground level it looks relatively clean, but on an Emma retrieval mission, Nicole reports the upper levels had torn foam, used band-aids, syringes, etc.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aunt Cristen said...

What on earth is she eating here? Cute picture...she looks so mischievous.

June 27, 2006 9:29 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

The one at the mall? And please tell me you are kidding about the syringes. The other stuff is beyond gross, but actual syringes?

June 27, 2006 10:23 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Caroline is eating pasta and breadsticks - well, mostly she's eating butter from the breadsticks and then asking for more butter. And although Nicole said she saw torn foam and a bandaid, I assumed there must be syringes up there as well - but I was extrapolating from the info she gave me, so I can't say for sure. And it was the one at the mall.

June 27, 2006 12:49 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

In the time between my question and your comment, I asked my almost 8 year old. He said no syringes that he's ever seen. I'm still skeeved out though.

June 27, 2006 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter