Thursday, June 22, 2006



Allison and Matthew hosted playgroup this morning. When Caroline wasn't negligently trying to run down the more distracted kids with Matthew's motorized jeep, she was running through the Elmo sprinkler displaying her ridiculous collection of mosquito bites, and coating herself in ice cream. One more ice cream eating clip. Despite the messiness, ice cream cones were a hit, and I'll be picking up some cones for my wee one on the next trip to the Teeter.

In other news, Caroline's new trick is to respond to "I love you, Caroline" with "I love you, Daddy" (or "Mommy" if Cheryl prompts). So, for a few more days, we'll continue to overlook the way too early wake-up times and the often irrational demands and tantrums.

Finally, my video camera's battery is running low, and I haven't come across the charger in our unpacking (said unpacking is still in the very preliminary stages, since we figure we have the rest of our lives, as we're NEVER MOVING AGAIN). Anyway, it will be back to still shots after today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter