Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day! Caroline and Jay spoiled me today with gifts and cards. We hung out at the mall for a while, enjoyed some Chinese food and Little Gym, and then chilled out at home for a bit before Jay done sprung (that's southern talk) the surprise gifts on me. I was quite taken aback and a little verklempt when presented with two cards, some flowers, John Hodgman's book, Barry Manilow's #1 CD (O! how I love the Manilow), my favorite chardonnay, and a wine chiller. I got Jay...a The Office e-card. I am the luckiest lady in the house, and perhaps the town, today.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manilow is King!

February 15, 2006 9:15 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Manilow IS king. You are correct, anonymous.

February 15, 2006 9:16 AM  
Blogger Aunt Cristen said...

Did the Valentine's shirt I got her for Christmas not fit?

February 15, 2006 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter