Sunday, February 12, 2006


After three days of the marketing case competition, Caroline and I welcomed Cheryl back to the family today. I'm still recovering (or getting worse) from a cold (or perhaps pneumonia - a doctor's visit tomorrow will give me some answers), so I was eager for some help. Thanks to Cheryl's return, Caroline didn't have to spend the day in her crib, while I lay on the couch playing videogames and whining about how bad I felt. Unfortunately for Caroline, Cheryl has class tomorrow. Just kidding - thanks to my stockpiles of the now difficult-to-obtain pseudoephedrine products, Caroline likely noticed no difference in my behavior, other than the nervousness, restlessness, excitability, dizziness, headache, fear, anxiety, and hallucinations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter