Thursday, October 06, 2005

Today, our heroine awoke at 6:15am yelling for someone to free her from her slumber pen. I responded and tried to rock her back to sleep to no avail. She quickly wriggled free of my warm, comforting grasp only to run through the dark to climb into her booster chair and demand food. Luckily, I made enough noise to rouse Jay, and he quickly came out to relieve me of early KP duty so I could get another hour of sleep.

Later this morning, Caroline and her dad hit the playgroup. I hear they had fun. Neither has been voted out yet. I'm not sure what excitement transpired this afternoon, but I was home for some evening festivities. Caroline and I read some books, watched some of her TMBG DVD, and ate Ritz cracker snacks. In all, a lovely day for my girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter