Saturday, June 04, 2005


(Cheryl again, here.) Anyone for golf? Actually, I snapped this shot (and since I'm not the usual photographer, I mistakenly missed Caroline's head) to show off my girl's fashion sense. About a half hour before the game, she brought me a sandal after she spent a while trying to put it on her own foot. I took it as a sign that she knew she'd be out in public, and therefore needed to be shod.

Caroline was a joy throughout the Warthogs game. She spent most of it reclining against Camille and making friends with people in the crowd. She clapped along with the crowd when things were going well for the home team. She also made her mom proud with some solid fist-shaking at the crazies wearing BoSox hats. When we got home at 9:15, she showered and went to sleep with little to no fussing. Quite the happy wee one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter