Wednesday, June 01, 2005


We went to the grocery store this afternoon - some old woman with bad breath decided she would give me 15 minutes of unsolicited advice on the benefits of blendered foods for our boy instead of the dangerous nutrition-free jars of food that were in my cart. Caroline isn't dressed particularly much like a boy today - her pants are covered with flowers. Not that I was going to change my purchasing decision anyway, but I refuse to listen to anyone that calls her a boy. Later, during lunchtime back home, a bird flew in the kitchen through the vent over the stove - though I heard it coming it still startled the heck out of me. Caroline was too busy playing with the scrambled eggs that she refused to eat to notice or care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I disagree that making the food would be cheaper. She doesn't eat that much, and we'd probably have to throw a bunch out unless we went to the grocery store daily. I could understand if I was feeding more than one baby, but until Cheryl agrees with me, that won't be happening for a while.

June 01, 2005 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter