Friday, December 31, 2004

A trying evening. Caroline woke up about 4:15. I fed her 3 oz. of milk and a squash. We took a short walk outside since the weather was great and she'd been indoors for most of the time in NJ. Brought her home and assembled the high chair while she played in her jumperoo. Then the screaming began. She was a very fussy eater tonight, but I eventually got some cereal, about 3 oz. of milk and a 4 oz. jar of chicken noodle baby food into her mouth. She covered her face and hands with the baby food, so I gave her a quick bath accompanied by her pleasant shrieks. Immediately after the bath, she calmed down, and I attempted to feed her the rest of her milk, but she pretty much rejected it and only wanted to cuddle against me and sleep. I rocked her in her room for about 10 minutes before transfer to her crib about 7:40; she hasn't yet protested sleeping alone, although I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter