Saturday, October 16, 2004


While all the women were getting their hair done for Aunt Carrie's wedding, I took Caroline for a walk on the Seaside boardwalk this morning. She seemed more interested in chewing on her hat than checking out her parents' former hangouts. Here she's in front of the Silver Apple Surf Shop, Cheryl's place of employ for many summers. In the center background is Miss Lillian, a psychic with a store front a few feet north of the Silver Apple. When I was 18 or 19, Miss Lillian gave me a palm reading - she said I'd get married when I was 28 (correct), and I'd have 3 boys (although not technically incorrect yet, very very unlikely now). I said hi to her when we walked by, but she did not indicate she remembered me. Briefly considered getting Caroline's palm read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter