Saturday, October 09, 2004

Caroline and Jay are out for some shopping while I work on a take-home exam. Blech. This exam stuff would be a lot easier had I gotten any sleep last night. Caroline seems to require little if any shut-eye after 2:30am these days. What happened to the blissful full nights of sleep she used to give us back in month #4? Also, she has discontinued the cute, contented cooing that would summon me to her room in the dark of night in favor of blood-curdling shrieks. There is no difference in my response time, and my reaction to the yelling is decidedly more negative, so I'm wondering what the cause of this could be.

Perhaps it's high time to begin the Tylenol/Orajel medicating in earnest. So far we've held off, but those little gums are looking more and more swollen with teeth...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter