Sunday, November 30, 2008

We had an awesome day today. We all slept the right amount, and dare I say, I think we were all in fabulous moods for it. Jay got up first. Caroline awoke after Jay had been up for awhile and got some cuddling in mommy's bed. Then she had mercy on me and went downstairs while I had a late morning dream about having missed my 2pm English class for the entire semester. It's the least disturbing part of my many recurring dreams, so, awesome. Also in the dream, I ate a cheddar and chocolate cake sandwich on a kaiser roll. It was delicious, but I don't think I'll try it for realsies.

Later, Caroline played some computer games while I laundered clothes and straightened up a quadrant of my bedroom. Jay ran. Then he made some tasty, tasty chili. We later watched some football while Caroline discovered the joys of the Nick Jr. website. Then the girl and I took a quick nap while Jay figured out how to light a fire in the fireplace that has stood fireless for 2+ years. And Caroline got to eat a cupcake from Harris Teeter that was mostly icing in the shape of a turkey. Awesome.

Now we're all sitting in our pj's watching The Simpsons. If the stupid Jets had won, it would have been a perfect day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Cheryl - I repeatedly have that same dream, too, except my missed class is always a math class. i agree with you, though: It is one of the less offensive reoccuring dreams.

December 01, 2008 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter