Sunday, October 26, 2008

Against form (for me...I prefer to spend Sundays sitting inert watching football, drinking alcoholic beverages, and fretting about the next week at work), Caroline and I spent 2+ hours this afternoon cutting back bushes, chopping down massive weeds (I could have used a machete...there were no fewer than twenty 8 foot tall pokeweeds that seem to have taken over the jungly half of the yard's center island), and raking the front yard.

Caroline was a good helper and waved to all passers-by. We're both zonked, but the yard looks a LOT better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see a picture of the yard...!!! A few "before the 20-foot Pokeweeds" and a few "after" shots would be fun...I don't believe you...I think you couch-spuds hung out and watched football all day!!!

October 31, 2008 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter