Saturday, March 01, 2008

Congratulations to Aunt Cristen and Jason for their engagement today. They've been together as long as Caroline has been around. I'd link to a picture of Jason, but he's never been photographed.

Edit 10:19 PM: OK I was wrong about that. He has been photographed with Caroline. Just not by my "camera" phone. Caroline really digs him, so he's a welcome addition to the family by our count. Too bad Casey will have two uncle Jasons, but I'm sure he'll quickly figure out which one is the cool one (not me).

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Congratulations, Cristen and Jason!

Okay, so we've never met, but we comment by each other all the time, so I feel like I've met you.

Best wishes for a long, happy life together.

March 01, 2008 7:54 PM  
Blogger Aunt Cristen said...

Thank you Melissa!

March 04, 2008 11:20 AM  
Blogger Aunt Trish said...

Caroline is a lucky girl to have a new uncle!! Congratulations to Aunt Cristen and Uncle Jason!! Wishing you a lifetime of happpiness and joy!!

March 04, 2008 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter