Friday, November 30, 2007


(Cheryl, here!) In spite of appearances above, Caroline's bangs have almost grown back. I had to cut a bang tuft this week that was sometimes falling to the middle of her nose, and I'm almost able to cut the lot of them straight across in a nearly acceptable style. This evening's look is from what I figure to be some quality bed head from her afternoon nap.

In any case, I think she looked super cute tonight as she behaved perfectly while we chatted with a friend for a bit. Our girl is pretty consistently happy and well-mannered - unlike her crotchety parents. Her insights and behaviors continue to surprise and delight and freak me out a little. It's almost unbelievable when I think about all of the stuff (walking, talking, telling tasteless jokes, etc.) she's learned to do in the past 3+ years. I know it's nothing terribly unusual, but it's still pretty cool to watch day by day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter