Sunday, May 07, 2006


Worst possible day for me: energetic wee one, Cheryl away, rain. I went to bed about 3am last night, after spending hours replacing and testing the broken hard drive on Cheryl's tivo (my weekend project, as she did not want to miss her shows - also, sadly, I was very excited about upgrading the drive). Despite a later bedtime for Caroline, she woke up at 7:30, a good 45 minutes before her new normal. And it was raining all day. She took an early nap, which was nice; but right when my morning coffee was wearing off, she woke up. We spent about an hour at the Children's Museum this afternoon, and she got to blow off some of her energy. Tomorrow morning will be sweet for me as Cheryl is taking over breakfast duties.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

jay are you on skype?
agblizz
typing with one hnd.

May 09, 2006 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter