Saturday, December 10, 2005

Tonight, Caroline spent the evening at Emma's so Jay and I could go to my MBA Christmas/Holiday party. We had a great time. Apparently, Ben and Nicole did not. There was quite a bit of Emma-Caroline yelling and running around. There was no DVD watching. There was no sleeping. Caroline fell asleep (finally) in the car while Ben kindly came to pick us up so we could have a few worry-free drinks at the fiesta. Although I was sad to leave the party early, I was quickly heartened by the sight of my beautiful Caroline. She is currently sleeping peacefully in her crib.

We owe the Fehrman-Lee family big time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

You know the old saying: Paybacks are hell. I'm glad you guys had a good time; keep those memories alive when you've got Caroline and Emma, running around and screaming. ;)

December 10, 2005 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter