Friday, September 23, 2005

Tonight, the family went over to the school for the annual International Food Festival. We all enjoyed the delicious and widely varied cuisine. There were scads of kids and plenty of eyes, and Caroline ran about with abandon and enjoyed herself heartily. When we arrived home, the girl was toast. I left the living room for about 30 seconds, and upon my return she was laying on the floor in her sleepy-time position. She went right into her crib with no protest at all after a quick shower. It was then that I realized that my other baby, theTiVo remote, had gone missing.

Two hours later I found the remote. It was in the kitchen garbage can. Caroline's been into throwing all sorts of items in there for the past week. I wonder what other household necessities we've sent to the dump of late...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

It's now 1 am, and I still can't find my keys.

September 24, 2005 1:02 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

OMG. That's not cool!

Hope you find your keys. . .

September 24, 2005 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter