Friday, May 06, 2005


Cheryl has been home all week since her classes ended and her job starts on Monday. She's eager to get back to work - she's described watching Caroline as chasing her around the house and keeping her from killing herself. ---Edited by Cheryl: What I said was, "Right now, I feel like our main job is to prevent Caroline from killing herself." She seems to be interested in anything that can cause her great physical harm -- the basement stairs, giant heavy pots, swallowable dimes, wires, etc.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

I have nightmares about her opening cabinets with knives in them. It's awful. Also, I'm getting weepier and weepier about leaving Caroline under Jay's influence for all but 2 hours a day. I'm going to miss my girl!

May 07, 2005 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter