Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Came home from the game (Wake won, hooray!) at about 9:45 to find Caroline silently staring up at me from her jumperoo. Apparently, in my absence she gave Jay quite some difficulty with the sleeping. She woke up around 9 and refused to go back to sleep. After I extracted her from the jumperoo, she was wide awake and insisting on being bounced up and down and up and down on my arm until about 10:30. That was a lot of bouncing. My arm should be nice and full of lactic acid tomorrow. Jay just got her to sleep.

Baby girl is begging to spend a few long, lonely nights standing and crying in her room to break her of her growing inability to settle herself down after waking without standing and screaming for attention. Luckily for her, Aunt Cristen is coming tomorrow night to prevent me from going through with the meanness for at least a few more days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter