Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Today, I "treated" Caroline to some of my karaoke stylings. I tried out some new numbers that she seemed to enjoy quite a bit, including: Don't it Make My Brown Eyes Blue, The Rose, and Delilah. She especially seemed to enjoy part of Delilah when Delilah stopped laughing. I don't think our wee Caroline realized that the lyric implies the singer silenced Delilah permanently. Maybe I shouldn't sing that one to her anymore...

In the spirit of Orwellian naming, I've decided to rename our sad love for singing karaoke to our baby. Henceforth, "karaoke" will be called "reading lessons". See, the words are up on the tv nice and big...and they light up as we sing them... Makes perfect sense. Reading lessons it is. And now you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter