Wednesday, November 10, 2004


A fantastic night! Caroline slept all night through, by herself, in her crib. Will the good times continue tonight? She took a few short naps this morning before we trekked outside to the school for a feeding. It's obscenely cold right now, especially for one born in Southern California - but she's bundled up well. The CarolineCam will be online very sporadically; I've set the link to return to a blog page when it's off. I'll be turning it on from 1 to 2 this afternoon for Cheryl's benefit - she has a meeting after classes today, but wants a dose of baby jumperoo goodness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aunt Cristen said...

Well now I do believe I was right. I said last night that she would sleep well and she did. My office loves the webcam. Good work

November 10, 2004 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




Since October 1, 2004
Web-Counter